Abstract & Registration
Travel Support Program
We are pleased to announce that financial support is available for students in need of assistance, with grants of up to USD 500. To be considered for this support, applicants must submit an abstract in which they are the first author and a recommendation letter from their supervisor or advisor. The beneficiary will be selected based on the quality of their abstract and the strength of their recommendation.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
1. The priority will be given for students who comes from developing countries (See the World Bank list of low income and lower middle income countries, https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519#Low_income).
2. Applicants have to submit an abstract before applying for this travel support.
3. Applicants should be an undergraduate or a graduate student on July 9, 2023.
How to Apply
1. Please submit following documents via email (email@example.com) by May 30.
- a written application form Application Form Download
- a brief CV including all publications
- a recommendation letter from your supervisor (advisor)
2. Applicants should complete registration with payment by May 30.
- It will be announced in June. The beneficiaries will need to submit additional documents such as a copy of the passport (photo page) and student ID card.